Experienced Concrete Contractors
All types of Residential Concreting: small jobs and big jobs
Reliable, Polite and Tidy Concreters
Concrete Driveways Sydney
Driveways are a very under rated feature of a home. They are largely un noticed unless something is wrong with them.
The condition of our concrete driveway in Sydney can have more impact than we realise on the street appeal and overall feeling of our home.
Cracks, uneven surfaces, stains, chips. Our driveways have to take a lot of beating every year, when you think about it, the weight of your car or cars alone will have their wear and tear on your driveway.
Not to mention that most driveways are exposed to the elements 365 days a year. Exposed to rain, hail, harsh sunshine, wind, without any notice until they start showing signs of deterioration.
Deterioration is an expected element of having a driveway, whether it be a concrete driveway, a driveway of pavers, a coloured concrete driveway, exposed aggregate concrete driveway, they all will eventually show signs of deterioration.
Driveway Resurfacing Sydney
As mentioned above, driveways take a serious beating on a regular basis, they may show signs of wear and tear but not actually require replacement.
Concreting a driveway can be expensive especially when the area is quite large. We try to keep our quotes and prices as affordable as possible, but a new concrete driveway is more expensive than a driveway restoration through concrete driveway resurfacing.
Have you considered that maybe your driveway is in need of resurfacing instead?
If there is nothing wrong with the structure of your concrete driveway, this could be a great, cost effective option for you!
Driveway resurfacing simple means to add another layer on the surface of various materials to bring out the best of it.
Not only is it the aesthetics that people chose this service for, but the protective qualities of resurfacing is also important.
Choose from a wide range of colours, stains, textures with resurfacing your driveway.
Driveway Resurfacing Services in Sydney:
- Spray on Concrete (as it sounds, this is a great option to touch up existing driveways)
- Coloured Sealer (huge range to choose from of colours, this is like a new lick of paint on a house, sheds decades off the appearance of an existing driveway.
- Sealant (this has a powerful effect is protecting your concrete from the elements, from mould growth especially in areas where the sun don’t shine!)
- Flake Epoxy (sprayed on once the top layer of concrete is removed, this acts as a sealant and protective agent for the existing driveway, and it looks like a new driveway!
Get in touch with us today to discuss what driveway resurfacing options are available to you.
Types of Driveways in Sydney
- Concrete driveways are the most common and preferable choice of driveway material in Sydney. Mostly for the durability, concrete is a favourite material choice for builders as well as home owners.
- Brick Driveways: a bit more old fashioned but still popular, brick driveways are the classic brown and orange look that we all grew up seeing
- Ashphalt driveways
- gravel driveways
- paver driveways
Types of Concrete Driveways in Sydney
- Full Concrete Driveway
- very durable due to sturdy material, will only crack if there is substantial movement in the foundations of your home however our contractors take steps to mitigate that risk for example suing wire mesh reinforcement structures and bars
- preparation is key: need to excavate and have the foundations properly set up prior to paving.
- Exposed Aggregate Concrete Driveways
- exposed aggregate concrete driveways are very durable (top layer of concrete removed to expose different sizes, colours and textures of rocks and sand
- non skid due to texture
- natural look
- very low maintenance
- Concrete Pavers
- Concrete can also be used to make blocks/pavers for your driveway
- Concrete can be more forgiving with soil movement as they are less likely to crack however they will elevate and become uneven if there are foundation movements (ask your concreter if this type of driveway is suitable for your home)
Speak to your friendly concreter in Sydney today, they will be able to give you advice on what material and style is best suited to your home in Sydney.
Let us help you by concreting your driveway
Turn that dull, cracked, old driveway into a stunning, even and clean entrance to you home. You have to look at it everyday, why not turn it into something easy on the eyes?
Our Concreting Services in Sydney
Cost effective concreting
Perfect for Renovators! Add value without needing to lay a whole new slab
Coloured concrete resurfacing
Exposed aggregate resurfacing
Professional polished concreting
Polished concrete flooring
Re-polishing concrete flooring
- Flooring that is bound to impress! Easy to maintain and clean, you'll fall in love with polished concrete flooring in your home!
Our Process for Concreting in Sydney
Get a FREE quote
Get an honest, reliable quote from professional concreters in Sydney
Schedule your concreting work
We find a time in our project calendar that works well for you, with minimal interruption to your busy schedule.
We complete the concreting job
...and we clean up after ourselves so that you can enjoy your new concrete driveway, patio or polished conctrete floor!
Get in Touch
- 7am – 4pm Mon-Fri
- 8am-4pm Sat
- Sunday Closed
Our Concreting Services in Sydney
- Concrete Resurfacing
- Driveway Concreting
- Polished Concrete